29th May 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?

what isthe minimum cutoff percentage for schedule caste studentps to get bsc agriculture seat in bangalore,dharwad,mandaya and hassan agricultural colleges?

Related Questions:
16th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?

i rank is 35681 girl and sc caste can i get an seat for AG B.S.c in bapatala college
8th January 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?

I'm st category student wt is min percentage for eligible for govt seat for bsc agri..:)... Plz reply me
10th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

tel me about raichur bsc agriculture university and fees information for sc/st candidate and percentage required for applying bsc agriculture
15th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

To get seat for B.Sc Agriculture is it neccsory to write entrance exam to particular colleges?
27th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I get 39650 rank in cet.can I get bsc agricultre or horticulture seat
28th May 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

am an sc caste girl n i got 54,049 rank in bsc agriculture.....do i get seat to any colleges
4th January 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off percentage to apply for government jobs by an engineer of schedule caste category in assam
22nd January 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i give the information about the eamcet results 2014 medical seat in ou area in scheduled caste last candidate marks and rank
27th November 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should I get in 2nd puc to get admitted in gkvk agricultural. College
25th May 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage and cetera ranking to get bsc again seat
30th March 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for sc student to get seat in bjb
13th March 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for St students to get Bsc agriculture seat? Plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?