26th September 2012, 01:25 AM
manish 813686

What is MSc Biotechnology fee structure? List of the colleges in Kanpur and Lucknow?

I know about Msc.Biotechnology fees and collages in kanpur and lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  2. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  3. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  4. List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?
  5. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  6. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  7. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  8. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  9. Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?
  10. Fee structure of MSc Biotechnology course from management colleges? How to apply for it?
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  13. Best colleges for integrated MSc through Biotechnology? Fee structure of those colleges?
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. List of private colleges in Kanpur? Fee and contact details of those colleges?
  16. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  17. What is the fee structure to pursue M.A(Private) Economics from Kanpur University?
  18. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
30th August 2017, 04:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is MSc Biotechnology fee structure? List of the colleges in Kanpur and Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish 813686 View Post
I know about Msc.Biotechnology fees and collages in kanpur and lucknow

Fee Structure for M.SC Biotechnology:- Fee structure for master of science in biotechnology course is from Rs:- 60,000 to Rs:- 83,000/- per year.

List of Colleges Offer M.SC Biotechnology in Kanpur and Lucknow:-

1). Integral University, Lucknow.

2). Nimbus School of Technology Management, Lucknow.

3). Royal P.G College, Lucknow.

4). Saaii College of Medical Science and Technology, Kanpur.

5). University of Lucknow, Lucknow.

6). Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University.

7). Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.

8). Brahmanand College, Kanpur.

Eligibility Required to apply for M.SC Biotechnology:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in biotechnology is bachelors in Botany, Life science, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agricultural science etc. from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of M.SC Biotechnology Course:- Duration of master of science in biotechnology course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?