7th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of the institute that provides M.Tech correspondence course?

what are the names of the institutes that provide m.tech correspondence courses?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  7. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  15. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  16. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  17. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
16th August 2015, 12:03 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the name of the institute that provides M.Tech correspondence course?

List of colleges

Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College
Bangalore , Karnataka

SS Correspondence College
Bangalore , Karnataka

Manasa Correspondence College
Bangalore , Karnataka

Mysore Correspondence College
Bangalore, Karnataka

Post Graduate Correspondence School
Assam - Other , Assam

Distric Institute Of Education Training, Satna
Madhya Pradesh

Government College of Education, Chhatarpur
Madhya Pradesh

Gemmological Institute of India
Mumbai , Maharashtra

District Institute of Education and Training, Bijalpur
Indore , Madhya Pradesh

District Institute of Education and Training, Prabhatpattan
Madhya Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?