12th July 2012, 10:00 PM
alash44

What is the next step to be taken after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

after copmleting my B.E in Aeonautical engineering,what is the next step to be taken to get a better job in that field...should i do m.tech in A.E in foreign r in india.or it z not needed..if so yy..??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  5. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  6. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  7. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to become aerospace/aeronautical engineer?
30th May 2013, 10:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step to be taken after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

After B.E in Aeronautical Engineering, you can look for master degree courses in aeronautical engineering like M.E/M.Tech. M.E/M.Tech in air craft engineering or aerospace engineering can be selected for studies. M.E in Space Engineering is also a good option. M.S courses in related streams are available in international Universities. Both M.Tech and M.S are suitable to have a lucrative career. Other than these courses, you can try for MBA degree in streams like Operations, HR, and so on.
9th June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next step to be taken after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

whats the next step after B.E IN E.C.E
2nd January 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam a final year engineering student car dept.I need guidance for doing my projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?