7th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?

Can one continue with aeronautical engineering after completing aircraft maintenance course ? Plz accompany your answer with all the requires.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  4. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  5. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  6. Airline or Maintenance jobs after B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  16. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  17. Maintenance Engineering jobs in Airlines for Aeronautical Engineer fresher
  18. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
4th July 2013, 08:01 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?

~~~Aeronautical study~~~

Yes ofcourse you can. If you have done diploma in aircraft maintenance you can get directly in 2nd year of 4year BE coarse.
If not you must be 10+2 with PCM and you have to give any of entrence exam like JEE, AIEEE, CET.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?