10th December 2012, 11:21 AM
jeevajambu

What is the normal qualification of sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu

i want what is a normal qualification of sub-inspector of police in tamilnadu?

11th December 2012, 11:24 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the normal qualification of sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu

hai,

Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Every Year Tamil Nadu Police calls out vacancy for around 700-1200 Sub Inspector across the country depending upon the requirement.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational Qualification -

**The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognized university/ Board.

Age Criteria:-

**The candidate must have completed his 21 years and should not exceed 32 years of age.

Height (Gen)

For Men : Minimum 170cms. (167 for SC/ST)
For Women : Minimum 159 cms. (157 for SC/ST)

Chest : 81 (Expn.:5cms.)

Selection Process :-

The candidate will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Marks in Exam.

The final selection would be on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, Interview or Group Discussion and strictly in the order of Merit.

Apply process :-

Candidate can log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu Police, and can download the application form online.

regards......santhosh........

all the best............
22nd January 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the normal qualification of sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu

i'm 12th only completed. I'm 19 years old. I need constable posting. What can I do for that?
15th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm Santhosh! I'm a son of ex-service men from reserve police of india.did any age limit restrictions for me?
7th June 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i'm Raj! I have finished diploma (electrical and communication engineering)., i eligible for tamilnadu sub-inspector of police., or i will study any more
12th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir..i have a big scare for my face in fire accident.i eligibile for police or not
2nd August 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i'm thomas! i'm posted to indian army.did any age limit restrictions for me?
20th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am manikandan i have only 168cms.i completed be degree.i eligible for sub inspector
21st August 2013, 01:49 PM
nishi513

Hi friend...The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SI of Police post in Tamilnadu is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university...Age limit to apply for this post is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are ~>3 years for OBC candidates ~>5 years for SC/ST candidates...The physical standards required to apply are ->165 cm height for men and 150 cm height for women ->76 cm cheast with expansion for men and there is no such requirement ->proper eyesight as per police department regulations...The selection process is (1)physical efficiency test (2)written test (3)personal interview...ALL THE BEST...
25th August 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed my BE can i apply for SI post
25th August 2013, 12:31 PM
vaibhav joshte

Every Year Tamil Nadu Police calls out vacancy for around 700-1200 Sub Inspector across the country depending upon the requirement.

**The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognized university/ Board.

**The candidate must have completed his 21 years and should not exceed 32 years of age.

Height (Gen)

25th August 2013, 12:32 PM
vaibhav joshte

Height (Gen)

25th August 2013, 04:02 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

Eligibility of SI for Tamilnadu:

The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognized university/ Board.

Age -

The candidate must have completed his 21 years and should not exceed 32 years of age.

Height (Gen)

Please let me know for state /city you want to get the information regarding to SI recruitment .

All the best..........
25th August 2013, 08:21 PM
s.snedh
Member+

For the post of SUB-INSPECTOR:

MEN WOMEN

AGE (YEARS) 20-28 20-28

HEIGHT (GEN) Minimum 170cms. Minimum 159cms.

HEIGHT (SC/ST) Minimum 167cms. Minimum 157cms.

CHEST 81 (Expn.:5cms.) -

EDUCATION Any Degree Any Degree

Good Luck.........
27th August 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma and part time 3year b.tech course complet in rvd university.I am eligible for apply the sub inspector
10th September 2013, 09:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility of SI for Tamilnadu:

Educational Qualification :

The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognized university/ Board

Age Limit :

The candidate must have completed his 21 years and should not exceed 32 years of age.

Height :

Chest : 81 (Expn.:5cms )

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview

Physical Test
5th November 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

good frd am cmg 2014 to 2015 this is my job by SaM
23rd November 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my BE degree in electronic and communication,Is any possible to technical Si? what is the quelification for technical SI?
24th November 2013, 12:39 PM
Jyothinayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevajambu View Post
i want what is a normal qualification of sub-inspector of police in tamilnadu?
The qualification required must be ssc/secondary education or education equivalent to that. He must be citizen of India.Age limit 20_25years.The above age has relaxation for sc/st_5years and for Bc_3years.
25th November 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Explion the physical test? thanks
29th November 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I complete degree I hight is 168 I community is dnc so I apply in sub inspector I eligibilitya or not pls ans
2nd December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,, im completed degree,,,, want to join tn si,, how to download application,, want correct link please,,
13th December 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am sathyanathan am studying in final year. Can i atten the si selction . Who know please info to me. My e mail id [email protected] .......... thank you
18th December 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation of b com (ca) last 2012 now i am doing mba which is one best for me Sub Inspector or Police Constable
27th December 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

hi i am santhosh i completed degree i jz want to become commando in tamilnadu police dept whts a eligiblity for commando solider.........
29th January 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 29 I can apply si selection
30th January 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir nan bsc yrd yr final 6th sem padikan nan si ku apply panalama?
1st February 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
my name is younuskhan
My qualification 10th ,and degre A.B englich

Can i apply sub inspector

My age : 21
21st February 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is allwin
allwincompleted 12th and diploma in fire and safety
safetycan i apply for si
25th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm prakash,I'm studying bsc ,I'm 19 years old acn i write si exam?
25th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir

My Name is Ranjith i'm 10th after i'm completed director degree can i apply for sub ins post please kind me reply sir...
25th April 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir

My Name is Ranjith i'm 10th after i'm completed director degree can i apply for sub ins post please kind me reply sir...
6th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hai sir I am Nansy doing BE 2nd yr I like to join in police .what is the correct procedure for joining here and what is the website name for online application
11th May 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am Krishna doing BE 3 rd year. I am very interest in police job I have all qualifications in SI job but my right hand will one tattoo it will make any problem for this job.
11th May 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am Krishna doing BE 3 rd year. I am very interest in police job I have all qualifications in SI job but my right hand will one tattoo it will make any problem for this job.
12th September 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I put one tatoo on my left hand,so is that any wrong with further selection on si posting
5th October 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am ex serviceman retaired last year from army i complete b com my age is35 i can apply for si/constable please reply me sir
11th October 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am serving in indian army , May I know any relaxes in height for ex-servicemen and servicemen?
17th October 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hiii sir am finish 12 th and i join BE but am not interest to engineer I want to become a policy and too serve our country what's the age to join policy?
2nd December 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am have pwrmanent name tatoo in my rught hand can i eligible for si
exam
6th January 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir am prakash i am complete degree in distance education annamalai university i want si posting
6th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

am ram , age 22 , height 167 cms only but minimum height required is 170 cms .... am i eligible for the selection process or will be disqualified because of my height??
4th February 2015, 09:20 AM
dilliraja001

Default qualification for si

i am not yet completed my B.E degree but within two months i will complete my degree sir
can i eligible for the exam
2nd March 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering can i eligible technical SI posting
15th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am completed (DME) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after i completed a AMIE (Associate Member Of Industerial Engineering) can i eligible for SI posting.
5th May 2016, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

If we complete 2 only,we can for si post,or completed,sslc and diploma in enough for applying si post
25th January 2017, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an Indian Army soldier My native is in Kanyakumari dist.I am studied malayaalam in SSLC But I complete degree in Tamil (Anna malai university).
Please inform me that,my qualifications is sufficient to attend the Tamil Nadu SI Selection.
Please give me the information if ,the department Tamil is must to attend the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?