25th August 2013, 09:13 PM
shashichandu3765

What is the qualification for police sub inspector? I am from Indian Army

I am serving in Indian army from 9yrs after my 15yrs 3months i would like to come to karnataka police as a sub inspector on the time my age as the document will 36yrs 4mnth now my qualification is BA complete so my requirment is what will be the qualification on the time?,age limit?,if any quota for defence?

28th August 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for police sub inspector? I am from Indian Army

what is the age limit and qualification for Exam army person. My qualification 47% in intermidiate but I want to army person?
21st March 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for police sub inspector? I am from Indian Army

I have compleated 17yrs service in indian army. I compleated degree in distance education but i incompleate my itermediate.can i apply for si job in ex man quota in telangana state
19th April 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in army from 2005 .I want to join in mp police in sub incpector so plz its process . thanks
12th May 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ex army person my qualifications is 10 plus it I in mechanical draughtsman so I want to attend sub inspector test can I apply or not
6th July 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am army pers and my qualification is 12 can I fillip the form of Si post in up police
15th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a ex JCO completed16 yrs of services in army who have passed BA requires to be enrolled for the post in SI.I am physically & mentally fit.so wants to know the qualification & procedure for entry throwPSI
30th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am serving with army as a subedar (JCO) rank and my retires is on 31 Dec 2020 so there after I wish to join in police as a sub inspector post and my date of birth is 07/05/1974, civil education MA (SOC). I requested to you please tell me about age limit and apply procedure.thanking you.
17th April 2017, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification for ex army personfor police sub inspector post in maharashtra
4th November 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am exserviceman. My age 41 years old army trade telecom diploma and graduation certificate allowed and bihar police sub inspector allowed?
7th April 2022, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm serving in indian army in jco my retairment date is 30/04/2022 and my dob is 30/06/1979 and i wish to join in mp police as a sub inspector
5th May 2022, 12:50 PM
Naresh199

Yes, You can apply for Inspector in Police of any State in India/ Delhi Police or Para Military Forces in India.

Educational Qualification - Graduate or Army Graduation Certificate
Age - Military service + 3 years OR as per Notification for Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?