1st November 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available in auto-mobile sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering course?

I am pursuing in mechanical engineering last year so what opportunities in entry the automobiles sector? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  5. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  6. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  8. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  9. How to join mass communication course after pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical
  10. Which branch has more scope in future?
  11. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  12. Can I get admission in any reputed Auto Mobile engineering college on donation basis without AIEEE exam
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to make my career in automobile and mechatronics after completing B.E
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  17. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
2nd November 2015, 08:18 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in auto-mobile sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering course?

There is no such difference in these two fields that a Mechanical engineer could not join the Automobile sector because both field are inter related and professionals of both field can join each other in any department because the most of the study of both field is same but we can say that a mechanical engineer have more opportunities because its professionals are masters in both field but the professional of Automobile can only join the Automobile sector.

>> During the study of the Mechanical engineering and Automobile engineering most of subjects are common and the subjects that are covered by mechanical engineering study are found that they have the ability to work with another companies as in Thermal Plants and Petrochemical refineries but a Automobile engineer can not do this because he never study such subjects he study only Automobile subjects so the Mechanical engineers have much more opportunities than a Automobile engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?