9th October 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Information about interview skills for technical trade X of Indian Air Force department

Please give me detail information about interview skills of technical tread-x of INDIAN AIR FORCE depertment

Related Questions:
  1. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  2. Can I apply for Indian AIr Force as Non Technical Department after completing 12th?
  3. Date of sale of application form for Indian Air Force Technical Trade X Group?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  5. Interview questions in Air Force (Technical)? Eye-sight parameters?
  6. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  9. Can I be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a final year training of tool and die making department
  10. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  11. Types of questions asked in interview of Group X(Technical) of Indian Air Force?
  12. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  13. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
  14. Any age relaxation for OBC candidates in Air Force recruitment for Airmen in X Technical Trade?
  15. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  16. How to enter in Indian Air Force with Technical Branch?
  17. Can I become a Pilot through AFCAT after doing 12th in Non Medical
  18. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
31st August 2017, 10:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about interview skills for technical trade X of Indian Air Force department

Personal interview of any entrance examination is all about personality test of an individual. In interview, the way you sit, greet, communicate, your views, confidence etc is assessed by panel of experts.

Candidate should work on communication skills, way to present his thought in good manner in front of interviewer. Do not panic, display confidence by making eye contact. In Air force interview, you may be asked about challenges and security concerns of nation and Air Force can address such issues.

One of the best question is that "Why do you want to join Indian Air Force". Be prepared with the answer of this question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?