31st March 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Ed training from colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

I m passed m.a hindi and pondit training also,may i know iam elegible for m.ed training course and m.ed distences and regular colleges where it is in andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  2. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?
  5. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
  6. MHow may I apply for DSC in Andhra Pradesh? Is this a recognized firm?
  7. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  9. ICET MBA exam after B.Com with 43% marks and after 4 years gap?
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Mtec in bioinformatics studies colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Name of exam for admission in private medical colleges Andhra pradesh?
  13. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
  14. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  17. Is NTR university a government or deemed government university?
  18. List of colleges for M.Sc(horticulture) course in andhra pradesh?
4th November 2014, 10:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Ed training from colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m passed m.a hindi and pondit training also,may i know iam elegible for m.ed training course and m.ed distences and regular colleges where it is in andhra pradesh.
No, you are not eligible for M.Ed course after completing the MA course. It's mandatory for you complete B.Ed course in relevant specialization to be eligible for M.Ed course. As you are looking for the admission detail for M.Ed but its admission are already over, Here, I am providing you some admission related detail for M.Ed course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) with 50% from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Ed course.
  • Admission will be made on the basis of merit. The counseling schedule will be updated on official website during the month of September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?