25th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Ameya sukhtankar

What is the suitable field after 12th science?

other than engineering what are the suitable fields after 12th science ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?
  2. How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?
  3. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  4. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  6. Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?
  7. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities? -- [New]
  8. Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?
  9. Which engineering is best after 12th science?
  10. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  11. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?
  12. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  13. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  14. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  15. Which field to choose after 12th Science with Maths?
  16. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  17. Which field is suitable to do after completing Chemistry Hons.?
  18. Is M.P.H field suitable for Ayurveda Graduates? Career opportunities after doing M.P.H?
17th July 2013, 11:02 AM
ravirkm

Default Re: What is the suitable field after 12th science?

For 12th science its almost like every possible course is there like in BSc only you have so many options like IT, CS, Biotech, Applied Science etc.
And if you are interested in Fashion you can go for Fashion course
Hotel management course
Many diploma courses like Film making, Mass communication etc
Merchant Navy
Serve in Army
BBA
and many more
so try to think about your interest and than choose the field you want to go in.
All the best and do what you want to not what you force to!!
17th July 2013, 07:55 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: What is the suitable field after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya sukhtankar View Post
other than engineering what are the suitable fields after 12th science ?

ahh....This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today. There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers, etc. you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th science, non medical, biology and courses after 10+2 for science students, graduation courses, diploma and degree science courses in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, India.

Science is a broad term and has pure science as well as applied science under its umbrella. There are lots of opportunities for science students.

After completing your 12th from science stream, you can opt for:-

• Agriculture
• Archaeology
• Astrology
• Bio Technology
• Environment and Botany
• Food Technology/ Processing
• Forensic Science
• Geology
• Horticulture
• Merchant Navy
• Nuclear Science
• Psychology
• Zoologist
• Medical Science

After 12th you have various career options for which you can opt for like B.Tech, BCA, B.Arch, B.Sc, B.D.S or many other courses after 12th for science students. You can choose any of these courses according to your interest and abilities. and you have scope in all the field.whatever you study, study well have have a good score. you can shine in your field.
good luck..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?