5th March 2010, 07:40 PM
malitha

What are the oppurtunities in doing this intelectual property rights IPR in pharmacy field?

respected sir,
i am a b.pharm student plz let me know what are the oppurtunities in doing this intelectual property rights , say me whether it is advisable to do ipr , what is the process to aply , an what are the universities providing this course

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate?
  2. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  3. Is IPR a good option after pharmacy?
  4. How to study Diploma in IPR after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges offering this course in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?
  6. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  8. When does Madras University conduct entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  9. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  10. Reference books for preparation of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  12. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  13. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course?
  14. What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?
  15. Can I get into Pharma Industry after Pursuing PG diploma in IPR through distance learning? What are the salary prospects?
  16. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  17. How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?
  18. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
23rd March 2010, 03:02 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the oppurtunities in doing this intelectual property rights IPR in pharmacy field?

the site http://www.wipo.int/sme/en/documents/ip_pharma.html
has all the information about advantages and disadvantages and risk factors please go through it
23rd March 2010, 06:36 PM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: What are the oppurtunities in doing this intelectual property rights IPR in pharmacy field?

the scope is quiet good....pharma companies spend a great deal of efforts,money and time to successfully launch their products and get the product patented. patent is necessary so that company can fully recover the costs as well as make enough profit for further research & development.
so,IPR professionals plays an essential role in preserving their most important assets i,e "patents"
11th June 2010, 01:59 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

i think that you can grab some more info about all this field on http://www.wipo.int

feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts.

regards
~satish~
8th July 2010, 01:39 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

to protect against the unguranteed marketing of medicines,protect the organisation with pirated goods and organisation legal stature against any foreign compulsions.
pharma companies are in dire need of these professionals
8th July 2010, 02:39 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

After doing B.pharm, there are huge aspects in the field of IPR.

Industrial property or IP rights are extremely important for the pharmaceutical industry.

It includes patents rights, utility models, trademarks, industrial designs, trade secrets etc.

As trademarks are very important factor in pharmaceutical industry doing IPR will give you great career opportunities.

Where there is a need of privacy of important property documents and trademark or patent of any new inventions in the drug field,IPR holds a great role in these cases.

So go for it ...all the best!
31st July 2010, 09:50 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend it has very nice scope further as in every field intellectual property right is very important especially in pharmaceutical industry it includes a great deal with the patents ,utility models ,trademarks,industrial designs

i am attachnig here a file that will provide you knowledgeabout the scope of ipr in pharmacy :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(747.8 KB, 207 views)
2nd May 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my masters in industrial chemistry and i am looking for job in companies please let me know the details that which profile could i work.

Thank you.
3rd June 2011, 03:12 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

After doing B.pharm, there are huge aspects in the field of IPR.
Industrial property or IP rights are extremely important for the pharmaceutical industry.
It includes patents rights, utility models, trademarks, industrial designs, trade secrets etc.
As trademarks are very important factor in pharmaceutical industry doing IPR will give you great career opportunities.
Where there is a need of privacy of important property documents and trademark or patent of any new inventions in the drug field,IPR holds a great role in these cases.
24th June 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

can i do the course intellectual property rights and patent laws as distance education course. and tell me about its cost for joining the course
28th June 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Salary starting in ipr jobs
13th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it really worth to PG deploma in IPR after Msc?
11th April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the roles of IPR and PMT in pharmaceutical industry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?