18th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce department

I am a student of commerce depart. I am now confused.Can you give me the option for what i have to do after 12.

Related Questions:
  1. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  2. What all options are available for me after passing 12th commerce? I want to carry my studies in Maths
  3. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  4. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  5. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  6. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  7. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  8. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  9. Options available for 12th Commerce candidate who has interest in Mathematics and Accountancy? -- [New]
  10. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  11. Best career options for commerce students? I am a 12th passed student
  12. Career options for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Are there any jobs in Navy after passing 12th standard? I am a student of 12th commerce
  14. what's are the various options available for a 12th(commerce) passed student? Is it better to go for further studies?
  15. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?
  17. What are the best career options for me after passing 12th class with PCB
  18. How to do Pharma after passing 12th with commerce?
25th April 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce department

You can either go for higher studies after 12th class or else join for jobs. Since you are pursuing12th class in commerce stream, you can apply for B.Com course. You can also join for BBA, BBM courses after 12th class. Some of the other course options are CS, CA, and ICWA etc. LLB is also a good option after 12th class. You need to qualify in CLAT exam to apply for this course. If you are interested, you can also apply for junior level job positions like Clerk, apprentice etc in reputed government or private firms.
27th March 2013, 12:58 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the options available after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce department

My dear friend,

As you have completed your 12th with commerce field so you have so many career options for which you can go according to your interest and choice.

Courses after 12th with Commerce:

1.BCA
2.B.Com

3.BBA
4.B.A. (Fashion Communication)
5.B.B.A (Honours)
6.B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
7.B.Com (Honors)
8.B.Com (Professional )
9.B.Com (Financial Accounting)
10.B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
11.B.M.S.
12.B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems)
13.BA (Hons) Marketing & Advertising Management
14.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Hotel Management
15.B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF

Thank u!!
27th March 2013, 05:25 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are the options available after passing 12th---------------

1.CA
2.CS
3.MBA
4.MCA
5.MFC
6.CFA
7.ICWAI
8.M.COM
9.BBA
10.BCA
11.LLB
12.B.Com
13.BMS.

Hope the information helps for you......................
31st May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how can I do polytechnic after 12th by commerce field
4th November 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student,what can i do after passing my 12 and let me inform you this i'm neither good in maths nor computer. :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?