18th August 2011, 08:42 PM
think high

How can I apply for government jobs after clearing CTET exam? Is it possible to get a government job?

how can i apply for govt jobs as now i hv cleared ctet exam?i want to remain in agra only due to some responsibilities.is it possible to get govt job here in this city?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  2. Which government jobs i can get after clearing CTET exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?
  4. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?
  5. Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  7. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  9. Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?
  10. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  11. What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?
  12. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  14. Can I get a government job after doing BSc electronics and B.Ed
  15. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  16. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  17. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  18. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
21st September 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs after clearing CTET exam? Is it possible to get a government job?

sir,
I want to know what is the advantage of ctet certificate and the job will prefer on the ctet marks or central school conduct their other
exam to fullfill the teacher vacant post
25th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs after clearing CTET exam? Is it possible to get a government job?

Sir,
I cleared CTET exam 2011 on primary level. I am graduate with arts. Also i am waiting for my final result of B.Ed. regular. Pls. suggest how can i get a govt. job.
11th October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have given and cleared the CTET exam.but still am not getting any news about jobs in cental gov schools.kindly give me some suggetions regarding govt jobs
29th October 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have cleared ctet and bed also but i never listen any vacancy now a days why?
12th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what are the documents to be attached with application.
16th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared ctet exam now what i will do to get government job?please reply
16th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared ctet and scored 75% in both test can i get government job if yes then hoe and when should in apply?
26th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for govt job after clearing HTET exam?
8th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Central schools teacher vacancy kab niklenge
15th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for govt. job after clearing htet exam?
30th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am at south tamil nadu and completed b.ed with physics degreee, completed ctet exam primary at 62.66%, how
to apply, govt jobs, pls reply me, my id is [email protected]
11th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have cleared ctet exam 2011 with 71% now what should do to get job in central school.i am a 3rd grade grade teacher in rajsthan
27th March 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have cleared ctet exam 2014 now what should do to get job in central school
15th March 2015, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared my ctet exam but I can't apply for kvs because I had completed my graduation in bsc physics Hons and in the place where I live I don't have much govt schools other than kvs what should I apply for ?
4th November 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir I have cleared ctet exan 2015 and b.ed .could u tell me about benefit of ctet certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?