19th June 2012, 03:19 PM
aj572

What are the exam requirements and procedure to become a Divisional railway Manager?

please tell me about the exam,requirments and full procedure to be a DIVISIONAL RAILWAY MANAGER.

17th March 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the exam requirements and procedure to become a Divisional railway Manager?

Please tell me about the syllabus of exam of drm?
17th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the exam requirements and procedure to become a Divisional railway Manager?

Hi Guest,

In order to become a Divisional Railway Manager you need to give the written exam conducted by Railways.

The eligibility is the candidate needs to complete graduation from a recognized university with good academic percentage and few other criteria.

There is lots of competition to the examination and you need to prepare the best to crack the job.

Thank you,

All the best.
7th August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please me the syallabus of exam.
30th September 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of exam
3rd October 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification needed fo DRM
23rd November 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

through which exam can one become drm
22nd October 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to be drm so plz help me that how will prepare for this job ? whaqt is the salary of drm?so plz explain me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?