20th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the question paper for the post of Gangman/Trackman Khalasi exam?

kindly suggest me the patteren of qusestion paper for the post of gangman/trackman khalasi (helper) exam date 3rd june 2012.

15th May 2012, 11:21 PM
prajapatiravisahnkar

Default Re: What is the pattern of the question paper for the post of Gangman/Trackman Khalasi exam?

hi sir i am prajapatiravishankar i applieied indian western railway khalasi form in before the years i not get my call later sir please get my call later emergency
20th September 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of the question paper for the post of Gangman/Trackman Khalasi exam?

hai sir i have applied for the trackman post.so please send some previous quetion paper that would helpful for me.my mail id is [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have applied for the trackman post.so please send some previous quetion paper that would helpful for me.my mail id is [email protected]
27th October 2013, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Khalashi kya kam karta hai
27th October 2013, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Qshen pepae 2013 gangman khalashi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?