26th May 2011, 10:11 PM
ashishsngh090

What is the percentage criteria for placements in PSU for mechanical engineers?

i know that there are 15 companies in psu...
i want to know percentage criteria for each company for a mechanical engineer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for PSU's(Mechanical Engineer)? I've secured 57% marks in 12th and 68% marks in B.E
  3. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  4. Graduate Trainee exams question papers?
  5. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  6. Any government job for me if have scored 62% average in final year of engineering in computer science?
  7. Percentage criteria in PSU for B.Tech Mechanical Student? How much salary is given to B.Tech Mechanical Student?
  8. Will the PSU recruit fresher engineers on the basis of GATe score?
  9. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  10. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the percentage criteria for PSU?
  12. Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?
  13. Percentage criteria for various PSUs? I have obtained 64.8% aggregate in BE
  14. What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  16. Any opportunity in PSU for IT engineers?
  17. Eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  18. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
27th April 2015, 11:28 AM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: What is the percentage criteria for placements in PSU for mechanical engineers?

Hi,
The eligibility criteria in PSUs differ from company to company. Minimum eligibility is that you have to be a graduate whereas the percentage criteria for mechanical engineers in different PSUs is given as follows:
1. BHEL- 65% each for general and OBC categories whereas 60% each for SC and PH categories

2. ONGC- percentage criteria is same as above.

3. NTPC- 65% each for general and OBC categories whereas 55% each for SC and PH categories

4. SAIL-65% each for general and OBC whereas 50% each for SC and PH

5. IOCL- This company has the same percentage criteria as held by NTPC

6. ISRO- 65% for every category

7. HAL- 60% for all categories

8. NALCO- Holds the same percentage criteria as held by NTPC

9. GAIL- Holds the same criteria as held by BHEL

10. DRDO- 60% for general and OBC whereas 55% for HP and SC

11. DMRC- It is the same as above.

12. BPCL- It is the same as above

13. HPCL-60% for general and OBC whereas 50% for SC and PH

14. BEL- 60% for general and OBC. for other categories they just need to pass

15. Indian railways-It is the same as held by DRDO.

16. NHPC- It is the same as held by HPCL
This should help.
thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?