7th August 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University

i have passed b.a 2011 to 2013 as nagpur university above 49 percentage and complete my b.ed above 61percentage.can i appear for netset exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  2. Eligibility criteria to do NETSET after M.Com?
  3. Whom should I contact to appear for NET SET exam? Details about the NETSET exam? What is the syllabus, fees?
  4. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  5. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam?
  7. Does Nagpur University conduct any entrance exam for Ph.D program?
  8. What is the syllabus for M.Pharm student for NETSET?
  9. Am I eligible for CET in Nagpur University after passing HSc with 45% -- [New]
  10. How to do B.A in English Literature from Nagpur University after passing B.A from Mumbai
  11. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  12. What are the jobs for freshers after passing B.E final year from nagpur university? I will be completing my B.E this year
  13. How to give NETSET exam after completing ICWAI
  14. How to do LLM from Nagpur University? I have done my LLB from Mumbai University
  15. Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?
  16. Which subject should I prefer for B.Ed after completing BBA from Nagpur?
  17. How to do CDAC course after doing B.E in computer science from Nagpur University
  18. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
15th July 2014, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed b.a 2011 to 2013 as nagpur university above 49 percentage and complete my b.ed above 61percentage.can i appear for netset exam
No you are ineligible to apply for NET/SLET entrance examination. B.Ed or Bachelor degree is not enough qualification to apply for NET/SLET entrance examination you need to complete master degree course to be eligible for NET entrance examination. So,we suggest you to complete master degree course in order to participate NET/SLET entrance examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Examination conducted by the University Grants Commission. If you're aspiring to become and Lecturer then It's mandatory that you must be qualified in NET Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate must be master degree in any discipline with Minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and relaxation will applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC category candidates .

To appear in Junior Research Fellowship post, your age should be Not more then 28 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates. There is no age limit for post.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?