20th May 2010, 03:54 PM
anjalic

Percentage criteria to take up CS course? Procedure to get admission?

I have jst passed my 12 th boards now and would like to take up cs course so i would like to ask wht are the percentage criteria and procedure fr getting admission if i want to take now.plz enclose the detalied info as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  2. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College?
  3. Admission procedure and percentage criteria to study B.A.(Home Science) in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya?
  4. What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  8. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  9. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  10. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  11. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  13. Process to take admission in DU with 1 year of gap after intermediate?
  14. Criteria for admission in Symbiosis,Pune for B.com course? What is the cutoff percentage?
  15. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure and percentage criteria to apply in MP-DMAT?
  17. How can I join BSc with MPC group in 12th class?
  18. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
25th August 2011, 10:53 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Percentage criteria to take up CS course? Procedure to get admission?

Dear,

CS course is divided into 3 categories
• Foundation Program
• Executive Program
• Professional Program

Min. eligibility marks required to get admission into it is 50%.

Form cost Rs. 200 for Foundation program which you must have to clear within 3 year from your registration. After clearing foundation program, you will permitted to take executive exam which cost Rs. 300.

After completion of these 3 stage , a candidate is allowed to take part in practice training.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?