11th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?

sir i want to ask that what is the minimum limt of percentage needed to get admission in an average college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  2. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  3. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  4. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in Techno Indian College of Technology in BCA?
  7. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  9. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  10. How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?
  11. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  12. What is the average percentage required to get admission in B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  14. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the percentage needed to get admission in diploma college? -- [New]
  16. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  17. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
5th August 2012, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?

You have not mentioned your educational qualification or subject you are seeking admission to. Candidates seeking admission to graduation should require minimum 50% marks to get admission. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail relaxation. Some colleges provide admissions on the basis of number of applicants to the course. There are colleges which consider entrance exam for admission procedure rather than qualifying marks. Admission to certain subjects is based on marks obtained in that particular subject
16th May 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?

how much percentage is needed for get admission in stella maris college for b.c.a course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?