25th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the polytechnic lecturer entrance syllabus for computer science

what is the poletecnic lecturer entrance syllobus for computerscince?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  5. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  6. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  7. What is the GPSC entrance exam syllabus for lecturer in Polytechnic(Electrical Engineering)
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  12. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
  13. What is GPSC exam syllabus for Lecturer(Electrical) in Polytechnic College
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  16. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  17. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  18. Syllabus of MPSC for lecturer in computer science and engineering? What is the criteria and eligibility?
16th October 2012, 08:37 PM
meduri bhargavi

Default Re: What is the polytechnic lecturer entrance syllabus for computer science

hi ... this site is very useful and helpul to prepare teh competitive exams...sir pleasee upload some of the polytechnic lecturers exam computer science papers.
31st May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the polytechnic lecturer entrance syllabus for computer science

What is the syllabus of polytechnic diploma in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?