9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?

I have done BE in computer science. I am i able to apply for government lecturer job in polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  3. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  4. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  5. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  6. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  9. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  10. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  13. Government Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  17. Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?
  18. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
10th February 2015, 01:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government lecturer job positions in polytechnic colleges. For this, you are required to apply for your state's public service commission examination. For instance, if you reside in Andhra Pradesh you are required to write APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Examination to be eligible. So you are required to apply for your state's public service commission entrance examination. Generally this written examination is followed by Personal Interview. The basic educational qualification required is, "Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in respective discipline (stream) of Engineering".

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in respective stream from a recognized university.

>> Since you have passed B.E in Computer Science stream, you are eligible to apply for "Lecturer" position to teach for computer science polytechnic candidates. The maximum age of a candidate must not exceed 25 years to be eligible for this entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?