4th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the position of diploma civil engineering after 4 to 5 years?

Hello sir,i am a student of diploma engg. Of civil engg.(1st year) i am very curious to know what is the position of a diploma civil engg. after 4-5 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of Diploma in Civil Engineering
  2. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  3. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  5. Which type of diploma course I can take up for doing in civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  8. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  9. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 5 years question papers of Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd semester exam conducted by Madras University?
  11. Scholarship to study B.Tech for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
  13. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  16. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  17. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  18. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
14th June 2013, 11:09 AM
uday.2812

Default Re: What is the position of diploma civil engineering after 4 to 5 years?

Its too good choice and join a best course which has more vacancies in current and future years... No of vacancies is being increased for civil engineering..

SSC(staff Selection commission) has increased no of vacancies for civil dept this year(2013)where as no of vacancies is not changed in Electrical or mechanical! ..

Concentrate in your studies and be through in your department knowledge.. u have bright future in year after 2015.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?