23rd October 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any posibility to get admission in civil engg(B.E) after compliting diploma engg.?

Im doing diploma in computer. Is there any posibility to get admission in civil engg(B.E) after compliting diploma engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  2. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  3. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  6. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  7. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  8. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  10. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  11. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  12. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  15. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for admission for 1st year in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  17. What is the position of diploma civil engineering after 4 to 5 years?
  18. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
30th May 2012, 04:17 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Is there any posibility to get admission in civil engg(B.E) after compliting diploma engg.?

hi friend,
You can't do civil engineering as you are pursuing your Diploma in Computer. you have only left with two options i.e., you can do you do Either Engineering in computer science(C.S.E) or Engineering in Information technology(I.T). Other Branches except computer's you can change the branch in diploma and engineering, but there is no scope for computer's.

With regards
mani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?