16th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the possible chance of admission after scoring 4137 AIEEE B.Arch rank and 19 in Pondicherry

sir, my AIEEE B Arch rank is 4137 in all India and rank 19 in Pondicherry UT under OBC, what is the possible chance of admission? and where I may get admission in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility of admission after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 4137?
  2. How many colleges can I get after scoring 4137 rank?
  3. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE -- [New]
  4. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  5. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring 148 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 2990 in B.Arch AIEEE exam?
  7. Any chance to get in any engineering college after scoring a rank of 322211 in AIEEE?
  8. Any chance to get admission after scoring 509796 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Will I get a seat in college after scoring an AIEEE B.Arch rank of 33,000 and state rank of 3000?
  10. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  11. Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 55 rank?
  12. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  13. Do I have any chance for admission in NIT after scoring 19886 in AIEEE and overall rank of 25336?
  14. What should I do after scoring 65460 rank in B.Arch in AIEEE?
  15. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  16. Do I have any chance to take admission in NIT Warangal in computer science after scoring 16,000 rank in open category in AIEEE and 333 rank in SC category?
  17. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  18. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2012, 03:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the possible chance of admission after scoring 4137 AIEEE B.Arch rank and 19 in Pondicherry

Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of 4137 rank in AIEEE, is very bright and likely. However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that.
Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch/discipline is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in engineering. There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

For your reference i have mentioned the name of few of the engineering colleges where you can apply for admission:

Haldia Institute of Technology
www.hithaldia.in

Ansal Institute of Technology
Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad
Faridabad
Tel: 0129 259 8200
www.aitgurgaon.org/

Lovely University:
Delhi
www.lpu.in

Manipal University:
www.manipal.edu

Manav Rachna International University:
www,mriu.ac.in

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology:
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad,
Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/

PDM College of Engineering
G.T. Kamal Road, National Highway No.1, village Charishmi, Tehsil Gannaur
Haryana
Tel: 0130 246 0350
www.pdmce.ac.in/

TCM College of Engineering
Gohana Road
Tel:0180 2579764
www.tcmengineering.com
www.tcmengineering.com/Home/tabid/.../Default.as...

Rohtak Institute of Engineering & Management
Neharpar Faridabad
Tel:0129 220 2064
www.riem.in

Amity:
Delhi
www.amity.edu

The admission forms will be available in the admission department of the college/university. You will also be able to download it from the website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?