16th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?

Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  2. Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat
  3. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?
  6. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  7. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  9. In which college can I get admission on the basis of my AIEEE score in Gujarat?
  10. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in VNIT, Nagpur after completion of 12th with 80.2% in CBSE board? -- [New]
  13. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?
  16. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  18. Is AIEEE exam compulsory to get admission in any college of Gujarat?
21st August 2012, 03:23 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?

You will be able to apply for admission in Gujarat, or for that matter anywhere, in any college/university, offering any branch/discipline/specialization in engineering courses.
All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is the highest examination conducted by CBSE for engineering courses. It gets the first preference in all the engineering colleges across India. You can apply in any engineering colleges in Gujarat if you higher secondary aggregate marks matches the admission criteria of the college.

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?