7th August 2018, 02:37 AM
kartickroy2011@gmail

What are the posts available under WBPSC recruitment for Political Science postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in Political Science course. I want to apply in WBPSC recruitment. Can you please let me know what are the posts available under this recruitment for me? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  2. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  3. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  4. Details and job roles of Works Accountant through WBPSC Recruitment?
  5. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for ECE graduates? Important dates of WBPSC exams?
  6. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  9. Posts available under APSC recruitment for MCom postgraduate?
  10. Requirements to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  12. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  13. Reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,B,C & D recruitment exam
  14. Sample papers of Post Graduate teacher(Biology) entrance exam by DSSSB?
  15. Computer Science and Engineering syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment
  16. Pattern and examination date of WBPSC recruitment exam?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WBPSC Executive exam for M.A.(English) postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?