25th October 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

hello sir,
i am now studying b tech computer science 3rd year,i like to join in indian army as a technical field officer/engineer.what are the preparations that i should have to take?
and how can i get applications?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. How to apply in Army as a Technical Officer? What kind of preparation is needed?
  3. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  4. Technical officer in Indian military as Computer Science Engineer?
  5. Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science
  6. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  7. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
  8. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
  9. Is it possible to do MS in Non-Technical field after engineering?
  10. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. How to be a Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  12. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  14. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  15. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  16. Where can i do industrial training in technical field being a female? -- [New]
  17. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  18. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
6th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

i have nerve root compression in my right leg just below hips.so can i be officer in indian army.also please tell what should computer engineer should give exams for being officer in army and when.please send your answer on email address [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

I' m doing 7 semester(Information Technology)..i want to ask that being a girl can i join indian army...how can i apply for the same??But I can't any NCC Certificate. please guide me...
thanking you
16th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the Major rank in indian army?HOW...
11th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer Engineer,now in my last year !! i want to ask what role does a computer engineer play in the Army
21st August 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

which post provid to computer engineer and how much salary provid to computer engineer
11th January 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what prepation that i should have to do to join the army being a candidate of pursuing btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?