10th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?

respected sir i am Msc in physics with 58 percentage from university of mumbai and my B.ed percentage is 43.so i can got government job in jr college

24th May 2012, 08:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?

You can definitely apply for a lecturer post in junior college with this qualification. In order to get a lecturer job in Junior College, you should qualify in SET exam. Post graduates can attend SET exam. 55% marks is the cutoff to attend this exam. You need to clear this exam to get a job as lecturer in junior College. Personal interview is the final stage to get in to this post.
21st February 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?

i have only 42% in Degree but having 82percent in PG,is it possible for me to get an Assistant professor job in Aided college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?