30th May 2012, 11:58 PM
kmalladi1

What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in AP?

hello sir,
i am kiranmai.. can i know the process for admissions for mtech through gate in andhra pradesh???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  3. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in AP?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. Procedure for M.Tech through GATE for B.Tech student?
  10. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  11. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  12. Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?
  13. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  14. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  15. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  17. How to take admission in M.Tech through GATE?
  18. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
31st May 2012, 12:02 PM
apps33

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in AP?

Hello,
The procedure for M.tech admission is the same everywhere. The university first gives a notification for applications. Constantly check out the websites of universities for which you wish to apply. Based the gate score requirement apply for that university. The universities after reviewing all the applications will release the list of selected students. They may give you direct admission as in case of most universities. Some universities may conduct personal interview for the shortlisted students and then give admission. Hope this helps.
27th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i got gate rank as 10911.i have chance in universities or not?
6th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

when will the counselling starts in andhra university and jntuk
11th October 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

when will the couselling starts in jntuh plese inform given mail [email protected]
31st October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

when will the counselling starts in jntuh please inform
28th November 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir am completed MSc computer science.How am getting M Teach admission .What am doing?Which entrance exam for Mteach admission?
11th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i got a gate score of 273 in civil engineering stream. can i hope to get an admission in andhra university for mtech in civil stream
12th April 2013, 09:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission into M.Tech through GATE in Andhra Pradesh through counselling after the GATE examination.

The various Universities in Andhra Pradesh which are having M.Tech will release notification for admission and you have to apply for admission along with the GATE scorecard.

You are GATE qualified hence you don't have to appear for entrance examination and hence will get admission on the basis of GATE score.

Those who are not having GATE score will have to give exam and their admission will be based on the rank in entrance.

Hence just see the notification and apply for it in time otherwise you will miss the chance of getting admission.

Some of the top M.Tech colleges in AP are:

-Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) Hyderabad, India

-JNTU College of Engineering Hyderabad, India

-University College of Engineering (UCE)-Osmania University Hyderabad, India

-GITAM Institute of Technology (GIT) Visakhapatnam, India
3rd April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i have got a gate score of 435 percentile and 12000 rank with 41 marks in gate 2014,, i wabt to do mtech in aeronautical engineering,, suggest me the best college through gate,, plssss
26th June 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 14734 rank in EEE stream.Can i get m.tch addmission in your university in power electronics and drives
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?