16th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply the form of Sub Inspector after completing BCA?

Can i apply the form of sub inspector after completed B.C.A.? please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  3. Can I try for sub inspector after completing BCA?
  4. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for BTC form after completing BCA?
  6. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  8. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  9. Can I apply for Internship after completing BCA?
  10. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  11. Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?
  12. How can I apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  13. Information regarding Sub-Inspector Exam? How to apply for the Exam? Where to get the application forms?
  14. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  17. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion? -- [New]
  18. How can we apply for Excise and Sales tax inspector? What is the date of sale of forms?
18th January 2012, 06:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply the form of Sub Inspector after completing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply the form of sub inspector after completed B.C.A.? please tell me if its possible
A graduate, in any discipline, may apply for the post of Sub-Inspector. The examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in police is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the State Police or the Public Service Commission of the particular state.
Since you are a graduate in computer application, you are definitely eligible to apply for the exam, provided you are within the age limit of 20-25 years, or may be 20-27 years, depending upon the state police you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?