31st May 2012, 01:59 AM
kusum jarial

How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?

sir i m doing msc in biotech, from amity university, i want to apply for iit gate m.tech.in biotechnology,sir plz tell me the admission procedure and tell me can i apply for this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  3. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  5. Procedure to apply for the NITs?
  6. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  7. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  10. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  14. Criteria for admission to do B.Tech Biotech and Bioinformatics course from Amity college?
  15. How should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? Procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?
  16. Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Courses for undergraduates with Biology background?
  18. Details about Career in Biology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2012, 07:56 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?

Hi dear.............
The details eligibility criteria for GATE exam are as follows.........

Now a days there is no direct admission in M.tech you have to apply for the entrance according to your rank you will be selected for admission in counseling .

The list of best books for preparation.........

For more details visit official website of GATE.

Good luck................
29th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?

hi sir....i am doing 3rd year B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY in ANNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,TIRUCHIRAPPALLI....i like to do my master degree in abroad...do i hv to write gate exam?
what is the minimum score to pass gate? Do i get seat in my preferred place? guide me....
11th June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,after completing M.sc Biotechnology,can I take admission into M.Tech in Biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?