2nd November 2018, 05:14 PM
Valluri Gayathri

What is the procedure to apply for Master in Dental Surgeon in USA?

I have completed my Bachelors in Dental Surgeon (BDS) from a college in India and I want to do my Post Graduate i.e., my MDS in USA. How should I proceed and what are exams I should take?

6th April 2023, 03:33 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Master in Dental Surgeon in USA?

To study master in dental surgery in USA you will have to fulfill the following criteria
Candidate should have a bachelor BDS degree from a recognised university and must have passed all the examination
Candidate will have to appear for IELTS or tofel exam a minimum of 7.0 band is required for MDS and a score if 100 is required for TOFEL
candidate should have a university selection letter
Candidate should have a letter of recommendation form the college principal or the supervisor.
6th April 2023, 03:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To study MDS in USA you will have to fulfill the following criteria
Candidate should have a bachelor degree in dental surgery from a recognised university
Candidate should score at least 7.0 bands in IELTS or above 100 in TOFEL exam
Candidate should have a letter of university selection
Candidate should have a recommendations letter from the college or supervisor they were studying.
9th April 2023, 06:01 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To apply for a Master's in Dental Surgery (MDS) program in the United States, follow these general steps:

Research schools: Find universities and dental schools that offer MDS programs in the United States.

Meet the eligibility requirements: Most programs require that applicants have a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or a similar degree from a recognized institution, as well as meet minimum GPA requirements.

Take standardized tests: You will likely need to take the Dental Admission Test (DAT) or similar standardized tests.

Prepare application materials: These may include official transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statement, resume or CV, and test scores.

Submit your application: Apply online or through the school's admission portal, and pay the application fee.

Complete an interview: Some schools may require an interview as part of the application process.

Receive an offer: If your application is successful, you will receive an offer of admission from the school.

Accept the offer: Confirm your acceptance of the offer, pay any necessary fees, and enroll in the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?