8th January 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

I have completed my BDS in from Bangladesh and doing intern at Dhaka Dental College. I want to practice in USA as a Dental surgeon in future. So, is it necessary to sit at NBDE part 2 exam after passing NBDE part 1, TOFEL and DDS from USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Singapore after practicing 6 years in Bangladesh
  2. Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course?
  3. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion?
  6. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  7. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  8. What is the exam to give for practicing in USA or UK after completion of BDS from India? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for a practice session in Singapore for a Dental Surgeon?
  10. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of BDS from India?
  11. How to get a job in Singapore after becoming a Dental Surgeon
  12. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  13. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  14. Procedure to study MDS(Maxillofacial Surgeon) in USA for BDS doctor?
  15. Any vacancy for Dentist on Contract basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous years question papers for Assistant Dental Surgeon BDS with Answers?
  17. Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?
  18. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
13th January 2017, 09:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

Yes, it is necessary to pass the exams which you have specified in order to get the license to practice in USA. The medical industry in USA is critical and complex. Any overseas candidate has to prove his/her ability and caliber to get the license of practice.
21st July 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?