3rd July 2010, 09:15 PM
ps20

What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?

I HAVE DONE MY B.E(COMPS) SUCCEEFULLY AND WANT TO PURSUE MY MASTERS(LIKE M.Tech) BUT OUSTDIE INDIA WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?
  6. Information on doing masters after BCA?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  9. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  10. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  12. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship? -- [New]
  13. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  15. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  16. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  17. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
23rd May 2011, 08:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?

You need to first of all decide on the university where you would like to pursue the course. The requirements for admission then needs to be checked out. If you plan to go to the US then taking GRE and TOEFL is a must. In countries like Singapore the TOEFL score is sufficient. Another factor which you must consider is the financial aspect.
12th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?

how to know do Masters degree in the dept. of ECE in foreign universities?
23rd June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i would like to do my masters in abroad i like to know about the fees structures of different universities
7th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any fee relaxation after clearing toefl or gre and tell me about fee structure of doing mtech in foreign
13th October 2011, 01:13 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You need to first of all decide on the university where you would like to pursue the course. The requirements for admission then needs to be checked out. If you plan to go to the US then taking GRE and TOEFL is a must. In countries like Singapore the TOEFL score is sufficient. Another factor which you must consider is the financial aspect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?