3rd April 2012, 05:24 PM
saravanan608

What is the procedure for doing polytechnic by correspondence?

I am finish my diploma ece.my family problem I was discounted.then how to continued my diploma in part time.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  2. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure for doing polytechnic by correspondence?
  8. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  9. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  12. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  14. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  15. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th? What is the procedure to join?
  16. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  17. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  18. Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?
16th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing polytechnic by correspondence?

hi my name is sinchana , i completed my 10th standard by securing 70% and stopped my education fior the duraton of 3yrs because of my family prob and now decided to start my carier by doing polytechnic in correspondence kindly leet me know can i do my further education on correspondence and wat is the procedure?
19th November 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing polytechnic by correspondence?

want to do mechanical diploma in correspondence. im 12th standard passed working in a private company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?