28th February 2016, 12:56 AM
sachchi.mehta

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?

What steps to follow for persuing msc cource in biotechnology in usa if i'm presently studying in tybsc last sem? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  2. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  3. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  6. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  9. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  10. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  11. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?
  13. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  14. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  15. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  16. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  17. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech?
  18. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
28th February 2016, 12:09 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?

You can pursue your higher study in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA after completion of your graduation.

Eligibility
- You must have passed your graduation in Botany , Zoology , Agriculture , Biotechnology or Microbiology from a recognized university.
- You must have passed english proficiency test IELTS or TOEFL.

Top Universities In USA offering Biotechnology
- William Paterson University
- Bentley University
- Kean University
- University of San Francisco
- New York University
- California State University
- Roosevelt University
- Rochester Institute of Technology

Job Types
- Bio-Informatist
- Quality Control Officer
- Lab Technician
- Analyst
- Research Scientist
- Business Development Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?