8th September 2015, 11:02 PM
Awmpuii

Can I get admission in B.Sc(MLT) in Ripans? Procedure to get admission?

I have completed 10+2 (Arts) and did my Dip(MLT) from Institute of Laboratory Science, Bawngkawn, Aizawl. Can i get admission in BSc (MLT) in Ripans? if so, what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  4. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  5. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  6. Can I study PG cardiology after studying BSc MLT?
  7. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  9. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  11. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  12. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  13. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  14. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  15. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  18. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
26th June 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc(MLT) in Ripans? Procedure to get admission?

I have completed my 12 in science and want to take admission in bsc nursing what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?