30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?

Sir/Mam,

I am mlt student want to do further PhD but I have no idea ; for entrance exam . the date; admission procedure .please provide knowledge in detail? I just wanted the complete information which I need to follow up. Awaiting for your answer soon!

29th April 2017, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am mlt student want to do further PhD but I have no idea ; for entrance exam . the date; admission procedure .please provide knowledge in detail? I just wanted the complete information which I need to follow up. Awaiting for your answer soon!

Those candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR NET examination are eligible to apply for taking admission to the PhD. Others are required to clear the PhD Entrance Examination conducted by the university. Each university conducts PhD entrance examination separately. Some universities admit students twice in a year for the PhD program. The notifications for the PhD programs are released in the months of January and July in some universities.
Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for a PhD. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the basis of an entrance examination and interview. Candidates must discuss his research topic at the time of interview with the PhD panel. It is better to contact the university department before applying for the PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?