14th August 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get duplicate marksheets of distance B.A course from Janardhan Rai university

sir , i want to know about process to get duplicate marksheets of distance course B.A from janardhan rai nagar university udypure. Original was lost in accident .

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
  2. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar(Udaipur) Rajasthan university, approved by AICTE or UGC ?
  3. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence
  5. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  6. How to do graduation in 1 year after BSc IT? I have wasted my 3 years
  7. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  8. Procedure to get the duplicate admit card for GATE entrance exam?
  9. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC executive engineers job after passing B.Tech Civil?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  12. What to do if I dont receive my AIEEE admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  14. Can I do BBA+MBA after having 2 marksheets in 12th exam
  15. Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?
  16. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: What is the procedure to get duplicate marksheets of distance B.A course from Janardhan Rai university

You wont be able to get the duplicate marksheets as this is against the laws and you can get punished for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?