24th May 2012, 04:37 PM
pawankmr476

How to do graduation in 1 year after BSc IT? I have wasted my 3 years

i want to do my graduation in one year from bsc(IT), if it is possible than tell me because i have already wasted my 3 years

28th January 2014, 06:55 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: How to do graduation in 1 year after BSc IT? I have wasted my 3 years

Hi, there is no university as such that provides graduation degree in one year and the ones that provide, there is no gurantee that degree is recognised by the government of India or UGC. Graduation has to be of 3 years. Best would be to check out from the university where you did first and second year of graduation. They maybe having some provision for candidates like you , on the basis of marksheets of first year and second year, they may allow you to sit for exams. Otherwise you can enroll in a distance learning program from universities like IGNOU, Annamalai, Bahartihar University and may complete graduation along with job. All the Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?