31st January 2010, 09:21 PM
sugunaker

Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence

sir i had passed m.a. english in distance mode in janardhan rai nagar rajasthan vidyapeet university in febraury iam eligible to get govt jobs and promotions

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible for all central government or private software jobs after doing B.Tech through correspondence
  7. Is a correspondence degree valid for any exam or job? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?
  10. Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence
  11. Entry in AMIE possible after Diploma from India Society of Engineers?
  12. Which type of job can I get after scoring 57% in 12th, 49% in 10th
  13. What are the career options available after my 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  15. How to do B.A English after completing BSc Chemistry and M.A English? Is B.A English recognized by government?
  16. KSOU students are eligible for government job or not?
  17. Are 10th passed private candidates eligible for State Government jobs?
  18. Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?
1st April 2012, 10:37 AM
renurr

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence

if janardhan rai nagar rajasthan vidyapeet university are recognized by DIC and your course programme is also recognized by DEC than according to ignou distance learning degrees recognized from DEC valid for Govt. Jobs....
DEC means distance education council approval degrees by DEC council are valid degrees for applying and obtaining central government jobs
and if you want to more knowledge about this you just follow this link

http://www.successcds.net/Distance-Education/Distance-learning-degree-valid-Government-Jobs.html
and for more knowledge you just go this website: http://www.dec.ac.in/

and see DEC recognized universities list in this attach file course wise recolonization list
1st April 2012, 12:04 PM
sachin170490

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence

yes, according to qualification you are eligible for many type of government jobs. After 12th you can get many good government jobs like clerk post in any department. And constable in defence department. And after graduation, you are eligible for many types of government jobs on officer post. And sub inspector in defence department.. A graduate candidate can also apply for 12th level jobs. And after post graduation, you can get a very big post in any government department. From post graduation there are few vacancies but there are many jobs to graduation level. And it is depend on vacancy. But you have to clear exams for any government job. So you are eligible but you should practise for these exams. These are objective type question paper.
Best of luck for your career.
1st April 2012, 12:17 PM
basudeb09

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence

Dear aspirent, now as govt act everyone is eligible for govt. jobs even they do their graduation and master degrees from any open or distance university. But you should remember that the university must be recognised by UGC, DEC. for checking the recognition of your university visit your university website or www.ugc.ac.in . Best of luck for your preparation for govt. jobs....
1st April 2012, 04:36 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
iam very happy to say that you are eligible for government job.
surely you will get good job by searching the following sites.
www.adsdeck.in/jobs+in+government
www.vprosperindia.com/
i wish all the best.
1st April 2012, 05:45 PM
passionignities

yeah of course u are eligible.it doesnt matter wheather you have passed from correspondance or regular.but you should be in merit list of entrance exam which you will give..and must satisfy the criterion of qualifying examination.best of luck.
2nd April 2012, 04:26 AM
er.kundan

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence

hi
i am kundan kumar
i think you never make your life nervous and you are all ready iligible for the government job like defense,teacher,professor etc.
alwage read news paper and find govt. job related information..i am sure you will get job in government sector...thats all[COLOR="Green"][COLOR="Blue"]
and be happy alwage......
2nd April 2012, 12:37 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

yes, you are eligible to get government jobs . even you have passed M.A in English through correspondence
2nd April 2012, 12:40 PM
vikassaini1993

hi
yes you r eligible for government jobs
if u have done ur m.a with correspondence then u r a pg candidate so u can give any exam of governmentv job
so best of luck
thank u
2nd April 2012, 01:31 PM
Halai Nishar

yes, dear u r eligible to get gov. jobs. u r doing is excellent man. nobody is doing but i know u should be getting the job.
2nd April 2012, 03:08 PM
srujan.sunny

your graduate in b.a.. right.. so your eligible to govt jobs.. if your college is approved by govt of rajastan and you will get promotions also..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?