4th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job in ISRO? I am a 3rd year CSE student from Sonipat

hello sir,
i m a 3rd cse stubent from dcrust murthal, sonipat..i wana ask wht is the procedure for getting job in isro...............

9th March 2012, 04:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in ISRO? I am a 3rd year CSE student from Sonipat

You can apply for job in ISRO only after successfully completing your B.Tech course. The selection for the job positions in ISRO will be on the basis of the written exam. You should attend the ISRO Engineer/Scientist exam as part of this. If you qualify in the written exam, you will be called for a personal interview round. The final selection will be based on your performance in both these rounds.
26th August 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in ISRO? I am a 3rd year CSE student from Sonipat

after passed 10th, I completed diploma in computer science. and what type of jobs i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?