14th February 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am doing my third year B.E,EEE ,
space research is my ambition ,
dream and everthing in my life ,
i want to join isro so,i want to know the
complete procedure for joining isro.

26th April 2015, 09:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?

No dear you are not eligible to apply for ISRO at this time. Since it only recruits the candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech in specific stream or Final year students of graduation are eligible.

Since you have to submit the Original Certificates regarding OD of graduation at the time of Interview if you got selected for Interview.

Recently ISRO has been released the Notification for the post of " Scientist/Engineer 2015 " and it has also released the posts of "Technician in various departments.

For all these posts you should have completed graduation in B.E/B.Tech with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

Candidates who have qualified in the GATE Examination are only applicable to apply.

Age should be in between 18 to 32 years and Age relaxations are allowed for the reserved candidates.
28th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?

You can join in Isro through Gate exam . If you secure Good rank in Gate exam , then you will be called for the Interview . If your performance is good in the Interview , then there are many chances that you will be selected.

~ If you secure morethan 65% in B.tech , then you can apply for the Entrance exam to join in Isro . This is another way to join in Isro.
For SC , ST Category candidates , 60% in b.tech is the cutoff percentage to apply for the Entrance exam .

However , to get a job in Isro , you shouldbe well prepared in all the following subjects.

* Electrical Machines
* Power systems
* Linear system analysis
* Power electronics
* Electrical design and circuits
* Switch gear and Protection
* High voltage and direct current.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?