25th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?

Hi,
I am Mayur Bhujbal living in Navi Mumbai. I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about BOE that how i get BOE certificate? Where is the institute which give the BOE certificate near by Mumbai or Navi Mumbai. what is the time period to complete the BOE course.

Please reply me back soon

Thanks & regards
Mayur Bhujbal

25th October 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?

Kindly suggest the name of those states which are permitted for BOE exam to the other states persons?

Thanks with Regards
Yogesh
20th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?

where is the boe branches in all over india?
25th June 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I had completed dme..can i join boe course, my home town is kakinada..which center is nearst to me
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?