27th April 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?

what is the procidure to join in BSC Nautical science in Kochi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?
  3. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  5. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  6. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  8. Indian Navy after B.Sc Nautical science and age 22?
  9. Can I join Nautical Science after doing BSc with PCM?
  10. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  12. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  14. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  16. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  17. Can I join BSc Nautical Science after scoring 54.5% marks in PCM and 70% in English?
  18. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
24th June 2012, 10:05 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join in BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procidure to join in BSC Nautical science in Kochi
hi
The B.Sc nautical science is a 3 year course,which will lead the candidates to become the Captain of the ship. Captain of the ship is also referred as Master mariner. On successful completion of this pre-sea training, the candidates are eligible to become nautical Deck Cadets on board a ship. The leading international shipping companies are regularly conducting campus interviews at our Academy for the job placement. Our Academy has achieved 100% placement record for our cadets.

This course consists of six semesters. The B.Sc (Nautical Science) degree will be awarded by the University on the successful completion of Three years duration. After 3 years, the cadets will be joining as the Trainee Cadet Officers on board the ship. They will have to obtain 12 months sea experience. On completion of 12 months sea experience, they will be promoted directly as SECOND OFFICER without any further examinations. With further sea service & exams, they will be promoted to Chief Officer and then becoming Captain of the ship.

Eligibility

Pass in HSC / (10+2) From a Recognized Broad With 60% Average Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & 50% Average in English Subject either in 10th or 12th Standard.

Age limit:Maximum 25 Yrs
No Color Blindness, 6/6 Vision in each eye. No Eye Glasses permitted.
20th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i want information about fees Bsc nautical science three years course.
22nd January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bsc nautical science?what about the forms.. How can i sent or get it.? Which campus would you prefer?
13th September 2013, 04:02 AM
Suhailsha.T.N

I want to know about B.sc nautical science .colleges in ernalulam which have this course
28th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I sore 73% in PCM in CBSE board weather iam eligible for b.sc nauticle science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?