24th January 2014, 05:00 PM
Prashant Nitin Sharma

What is the educational qualification required to do Ph.D in commerce

What is the educational qualification required to do Ph.d in Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do my Ph.D? I've do M.Com and M.Ed
  2. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  3. What is the educational qualification required to do Ph.D in commerce -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  5. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  7. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Com after graduating with 43%
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  11. What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?
  12. What is the educational qualification required for TTE in India railway?
  13. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  15. What is the educational qualification required for TTE in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  17. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  18. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
28th May 2015, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required to do Ph.D in commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashant Nitin Sharma View Post
What is the educational qualification required to do Ph.d in Commerce?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in commerce from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?