4th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in nursing college? I have passed intermediate

I passed intermediate and i want to join in nursing college. so, please tell me the procedure for how to join in nursing college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  2. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  3. How to join MSc Nursing in Forensic after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  5. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  6. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  7. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  8. Colleges offering Ph.D after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in Prist University?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  10. How to join engineering after passing in intermediate but failing in EAMCET?
  11. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the age criteria for general nursing course?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  14. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  15. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  16. In which college can I join after scoring 65% in intermediate
  17. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old? -- [New]
  18. What can I do after passing 10th class? I am interested in software engineering, hacking and web designing
24th January 2017, 11:44 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join in nursing college? I have passed intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed intermediate and i want to join in nursing college. so, please tell me the procedure for how to join in nursing college.
To join B.Sc. Nursing in a nursing college, you will have to qualify an entrance exam that is conducted by the institute itself.

The entrance exam will contain questions related to:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Zoology
  • Botany

Each subject will contain 25 questions each of 4 marks.

There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?