6th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I join after scoring 65% in intermediate

i have scored 65% in intermediate am i able to join in your clg if so what is the last date of applying

21st December 2015, 04:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I join after scoring 65% in intermediate

Yes, you are eligible to join college after scoring 65% aggregate in intermediate examination.

The academic session for all courses and colleges starts from June and entrance examination and application form for admission are released in month of January to May.

So, to get more information about admission procedure give us detail about course and college you want to take admission.
22nd December 2015, 07:25 PM
maakaladla

Yes,you are eligible for getting admission in various college after securing 65% marks in 12th exam.

Academic session starts on June.
you can get admission through entrance exam mode.
31st December 2015, 07:35 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the academic course that you would like to join after completion of Intermediate.

Also, you did not mention the college or university in which you would like to get admission. If you would have provided these things, we would have better suggested you in terms of
-Admission Procedure
-Eligibility criteria
-Selection procedure
-Fee structure etc.
for the course that you would like to join in the respective college.

Soon after the completion of your Intermediate, you would be eligible to join number of courses at Graduation level.

Few popular courses are
-Engineering
-Medicine
-BDS
-Pharmacy
-CA (Chartered Accountancy)
-B.Sc
-BCA
-B.Com
-Law
-Nursing
-Fashion Designing etc.

For most of these courses, the candidates should give Entrance Exam and should qualify in the Entrance Exam for getting admission.

For the courses like B.Sc, B.Com and BCA, one can get direct admission in many of the colleges.

So, choose the course as per your interest and on the basis of your subjects or stream in Intermediate and make most out of it by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?