16th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure for private student exam 12th commerece in gujarat vadodara

Respected Sir, I want to apply for 12th (Commerce) external Boards but I don't know the procedure so I want you to tell me how can I apply for class 12th (Commerce) external Boards? From where can I get the registration form? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  2. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum 8th semester students in Baroda
  3. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  4. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without donation if score upto 80% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  6. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  7. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  8. When is the next date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara?
  9. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  10. List of colleges offering Marine Engineering in Vadodara or any other cities of Gujarat -- [New]
  11. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  12. What are the educational facilities in Vadodara Gujarat for CS after 12th?
  13. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  14. Industries offering Internship to Chemical 3rd year student in Vadodara?
  15. Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student?
  16. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  17. When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?
  18. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2018, 04:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure for private student exam 12th commerece in gujarat vadodara

To register yourself as a Private candidate for upcoming Board Exams, you need to visit regional Board office.

Fill the Private Candidate form with all the required personal details.

Then, submit the form with the documents needed. Also, pay the examination fee required at the time during submission of application form.

If your school, offers such facility, then you can do this process from school office also.
11th October 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure for private student exam 12th commerece in gujarat vadodara

I passed in 12th commere(gave exam as an external) with 42%,but i wanted to opt for BaLlb integrated but I couldn%u2019t fill their requirements of 45% so i have opted to give 12th by taking arts as an external do u know any schools in vadodara which gives forms for to students who are not from their schools?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?